Traditional Service Modern Approach
Instruct Dean & Co Estate Agents to sell your home and you will benefit from our unrivalled experience in the local property market including Brighton, Hove, Hangleton, Portslade, Southwick and Shoreham by Sea.
Our main objective is to secure the best possible price for all our clients from ready, willing and able purchasers. During our 48 years, we have moved thousands of people, many several times over. We are a fast moving, forward thinking, pro-active estate agency who pride ourselves on good communication and we make the best endeavours to make your move as seamless as possible.
We employ hard-working people who always go the extra mile for our clients, ensuring the process is made as stress free as possible.
Competitive Fee Structure.
Before we begin the process of selling your property, we carry out the following:
We will arrange a convenient time to call at your home to -
Take both internal and external digital photographs of your property using our top of the range professional camera equipment.
Measure the rooms digitally.
2D / 3D floor plans are professionally prepared along with an Energy Performance Certificate.
We will require photographic ID from you along with proof of your home address, via a bank statement or utility bill, such as council tax.
We will then send you a set of draft property particulars for your amendment or approval before they are forwarded to our ever-growing regularly updated database of buyers by email or post. Calls will be made to those we think might be particularly interested in your property using our sophisticated matching process through our property software system. Prior to launching them onto the major property portals to which we subscribe and onto our own websites.
Our marketing strategies include the following:
- Extensive internet advertising on the UK’s number one property portal Rightmove, along with other leading internet sites such as OntheMarket.com, our own website to ensure maximum exposure to the property market. Our own website is also mobile, so buyers can search our properties with ease whilst on the move. We invest in search engine optimisation so that our sites stay high on web searches.
- High quality colour brochure with photographs and floor plans
- Large prominent window displays as a number of enquiries come from buyers walking into Dean &Co office.
- A ‘For Sale’ board can be erected, despite the growth of internet property searches a high percentage of enquiries and viewings come from our boards.
- Both electronic and manual mailing lists
- Social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced staff who will contact you to book a time and will only carry out a viewing once you have given us permission to do so. No purchasers can view a property unaccompanied and we are familiar with many key systems and alarms. We recommend a set of keys is securely left with us to ensure you remain hassle-free.
- Regular feedback from viewings is important when selling your home. We like to give our clients ‘Considered Feedback’ which means we will call the applicant the following morning after a viewing. This gives them time to sit down and think about your property clearly, we will then let you know via a telephone call or email.
We financially qualify all offers that we receive on your property. If we receive an offer from a cash buyer, we will ask to see proof of funds. If a buyer requires a mortgage, we will ask for written confirmation via their bank or mortgage broker. The more information we have, the better informed you are, especially if we have several different buyers interested in your home.
Once a sale is agreed, we will keep you updated every step of the way and are always available to offer advice and guidance. We will regularly progress sales and liaise with buyers, sellers, solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors, estate agents and sometimes builders to keep the process running smoothly from start to finish. Over the past 47 years, we have gained invaluable skills which set us apart from the rest when it comes to successfully negotiating our client’s sales. We are excellent problem solvers and have been involved in thousands of sales!
It is sensible to talk to a solicitor prior to selling your home and we have a good working relationship with many local firms who would be happy to provide you with a quotation for a move or effectively assist in the conveyancing process.
We can also recommend local independent mortgage advisors to assist both vendors and purchasers in their quest to obtain the correct advice and mortgage to suit their individual needs.
Being prepared is key!
We offer above and beyond just the sale of your property. If you need assistance with the purchase of your new home, we are always on hand to offer guidance, advice or reassurance
Call 01273-721061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free no obligation valuation and see what makes us the right choice when it comes to marketing your home.