COVID-19 DEAN & CO ESTATE AGENTS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
24th March 2020
24th March 2020
COVID-19 DEAN & CO ESTATE AGENTS IMPORTANT INFORMATION-AMENDED 24/03/2020
Following UK Government guidelines on Monday 23/03/2020 -
We have closed our office for the foreseeable future to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, friends and family.
We will still be working as hard as we can to support all our customers, buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords.
If you require assistance, please call 01273 721061 during normal office hours – (we have remote access) Monday-Friday 9-6pm
Tenants in managed properties see the Property News article 'TENANTS EMERGENCY HELP NUMBERS' on our website.
1) All EMERGENCY tenant maintenance will continue as normal subject to changing UK Government advice. Tenants will be asked if they are experiencing any of the below four scenarios prior to the visit.
2) All tenants will be asked prior to the visit whether they have travelled overseas since the start of 2020, whether they have any symptoms of Covid-19, whether they have been in contact with anyone with the symptoms of Covid-19 or whether they have been in self-isolation. If any of these scenarios apply, the visit will be discussed with the service provider.
3) We are circulating information relating to Covid-19 to all parties to distribute information and help prevent the spread of the virus.
4) Should members of our team need to self-isolate, they will be able to do so with our full support.
5) As extreme circumstances require us to close the office, we have contingency plans to enable the business to continue operating on a skeleton basis and / or remotely without any effect to day to day business activities, excluding viewings and any property visits.
6) We will take names and contact details of any person wishing to view any of our properties or require valuations. When we are allowed by Government guidelines to recommence these services we will contact these parties. (We will be able to provide a verbal approximate value for your property without a visit however this should only be used as a guide as we can be specific once we visit).
7) If we are currently handling a sale / purchase that you are involved in please telephone / email us for progression as we will be working remotely.
8) If your property is currently on the market with us, we will continue to advertise the property online and to our existing database of applicants and we will be taking details of interested parties, whom we will contact when we are able to arrange viewings.
9) The safety and health of both our team, customers, clients and those we meet is paramount therefore we will do all we can as a business to ensure our actions minimise the impact of Covid-19 on all parties.
For over 47 years 'family' and 'local engagement' have remained core values of Dean & Co and our thoughts go out to everyone affected by this unprecedented event. It is our aim to re-open our office as soon as it is safe to do so and look forward to welcoming you into the Dean & Co office again.
The Dean & Co Team
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
· Dry cough
· High temperature/fever
· Shortness of breath
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COVID-19
· Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
· Using regular hand sanitiser gel
· Cover your mouth or nose with tissue rather than your hand when coughing and sneezing
· Put tissues in sealed bin as soon as possible
· Avoid close contact with others who are unwell
· Avoid touching your face
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID-19
· Remain at home and self-isolate
· Do not visit your GP or hospital
· Use the NHS 111 online Corona Virus service for further advice